Intel® B660 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe 5.0 slot, three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, 10+1 DrMOS, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8+4 ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, Stack Cool 3+, M.2 heatsinks, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Latest connectivity: PCIe 5.0 slot, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt 4™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 12th Gen Intel Core processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B660 motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software provides Fan Xpert 4 and hardware information and offers full full control of Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation, RGB lighting and peripheral settings. The TUF GAMING platform gives you the arsenal you need to build and optimize your dream gaming rig, without unnecessary complexity.
TUF GAMING B660 motherboards provide a high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experiences, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel WiFi 6
The Intel WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. The WiFi antenna designs with four-way positioning that enables better signal reception, and a magnetic base to secure the antenna on the top or side of the PC case.
For more information please click here.