Intel® H610 (LGA 1700) Mini-ITX motherboard with DDR4 3200, PCIe 4.0, M.2 slot, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header, Mono-out header with Amp IC
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 5+1+1 DrMOS power stages, 8-layer PCB, for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert
- Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H610 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
* Lifecycle support, program offering and supply status may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
- Optimize IT endpoint management - Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
- Automate IT maintenance - Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
- Securely manage all of endpoints - Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls
Prime 600 Series motherboards offer comprehensive control over system fans, via the included Fan Xpert software. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Prime H610 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pad
VRM heatsink and thermal pad improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime H610 series feature comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
M.2 slot (up to 32 Gbps)
Prime H610I-PLUS D4 offers one M.2 slot that support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via PCIe 3.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Asus PRIME H610I-PLUS D4-CSM - Corporate Stable Model, Intel H610, 1700, Mini