AX1800 Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest WiFi 6 wireless technology for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Connect More Devices: WiFi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA technology while simultaneously reducing lag.
- Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- EasyMesh Compatible: Provides whole home WiFi coverage with standard mesh technology.
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Aginet App.
- TR-069 Remote Management: TR-098, TR-181, TR-111, TR-104 and TR-143 are supported.
The Next Generation of WiFi is Upon Us
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) could turn out to be the most significant advancement in WiFi development, delivering a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Mainstream adoption of Wi-Fi 6 is inching ever closer with more and more AX clients available. It's the right time to upgrade your router to the newest generation of WiFi !
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Up to 1.8 Gbps
Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds. Both 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz band get upgraded to the latest generation—perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
More Connections at High Speed
Enjoy smooth gaming, video streaming, and live feeds simultaneously. OFDMA strengthens your WiFi by allowing multiple clients to share one band at the same time, cutting latency and jitter.
OFDMA separates a single spectrum into multiple units and enables different devices to share one transmission stream, increasing efficiency and reducing latency.
Extensive WiFi Coverage
Extensive WiFi Coverage
Beamforming technology, and four high-gain antennas combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit home and concentrate signal strength towards every device.
Create Smart Mesh WiFi with Great Flexibility
EX220 is compatible with EasyMesh. It can form a unified mesh WiFi network, seamlessly covering the entire home together with added-on EX220 or other TP-Link EasyMesh models.
WPA3—The Next Level of Cybersecurity
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home WiFi.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Aginet app or the powerful web interface, you can set up your device in minutes. The Agient app allows you to manage network settings from your smart phone or tablet.
Support TR-069 Remote Management
ISPs can remotely configure and manage the devices via ACS(Auto-Configuration Sever). High-level operations support TR-181, TR-111, and TR-143 protocols.
End-to-End Management System for ISPs
Aginet Solutions offer ISPs powerful and flexible platforms to manage multiple devices for connected home, such as dynamic service provisioning, zero-touch firmware upgrading and remote troubleshooting and mesh WiFi diagnostics.
TP-LINK Aginet (EX220) AX1800 Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 Router, OFDMA, EasyMesh, Remote