AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Optimal WiFi 6 Speeds – Optimal WiFi 6 speeds reaching up to 3 Gbps for faster browsing, streamings, and downloading, all at the same time.
- More Devices, More Fun – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.
- WiFi That Goes Farther – 4x multi-directional high-gain antennas with Beamforming boost stable connections throughout your home for strong WiFi signals in every corner
- Overall Security Protection – The latest WPA3 provides improved WiFi security
- Gigabit Wired Connections – Make full use of your internet access and transfer data at dizzying speeds for peak performance
- Eco-Friendly Power Saving – Target Wake Time (TWT) reduces power consumption for your mobile and IoT devices during data transmissions
- Less WiFi Interference – Minimizes the interference from neighboring signals to improve transmission efficiency with BSS coloring
- Smart Connect – Intelligently chooses the best available band for each device
Gigabit WiFi Connectivity, Always Up-to-Date
Doubling the bandwidth with 160 MHz channels,1 MR80X unlocks the limits of the previous channel width and provides next-level speeds for your devices. With WiFi 6 speeds up to 3 Gbps,2 finish large-file downloads in minutes and experience stunning 4K streaming without lag.
Connect 4xMore Devices, All Simultaneously
Streaming or gaming on multiple devices brings more fun without dragging down performance. MR80X supports OFDMA and MU-MIMO1 to power up your WiFi by allowing multiple clients to transmit at the same time. This delivers 4× greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments.
Reduce the Interference from Your Neighbors’ WiFi
Interference from nearby wireless networks may cause issues with your signal, especially when you live in an apartment or close to your neighbors. MR80X supports BSS Coloring to mark the data frames from different APs. This helps minimize the signal interference from your neighbors to improve transmission efficiency.
Eco-Friendly Power Saving
Target Wake Time reduces power consumption for your mobile and IoT devices during data transmissions to extend your devices’ battery life.
More Targeted Signals that Penetrate Walls
Four external high-gain antennas armed with integrated signal amplifiers provide strong WiFi signals that reach farther. Beamforming detects your connected devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, making your connections more stable.
The Latest WPA3 Protects Your Personal Network
The latest security standard, WPA3, offers improved comprehensive WiFi protection to defend your devices and private information against brute-force attacks4.Protect Against Brute-Force AttacksDelivers robust protection even when you are using a weak passwordAdvanced Forward SecrecyPrevents data from being snooped even if a cracker compromises a session’s secret keysUnbreakable 128-Bit EncryptionCreates an active defense against security threats and intruders
Assigns Devices to the Best Band AutomaticallySmart Connect allows each of MR80X's wireless bands to use the same wireless settings. MR80X balances network demand and assigns your devices to the band with the best signal and speed. This keeps your devices always running optimally when you walk around your home.
Powerful Qualcomm Chipset Minimizes Buffering and Lag
Powered by a highly integrated Qualcomm WiFi 6 chipset that combines a 64-bit dual-core CPU and an advanced 12-thread programmable network processor, MR80X enables stable connections for up to 256 devices.5 Your network can now handle massive data throughput, allowing numerous bandwidth-intensive tasks to run smoothly at the same time.
Easily Manage Your Home NetworkParental ControlsEstablish appropriate policies to protect children for responsible, safe internet accessGuest NetworkAllows guests to join your WiFi network—all while protecting your privacy—making sharing easy and secureQuality of ServicePrioritizes devices you select to perform better
Mercusys (MR80X) AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Router, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, Beamforming,