Micro-ATX H610 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability, manageability and serviceability
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
- ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
- Enhanced system security: A self-recovering BIOS to safeguard PCs
- Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
- Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
- Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express is a real-time IT monitoring and management tool designed for business that improves productivity and enhances security, helping prevent unauthorized access and data leaks. The intuitive dashboard enables easy, real-time hardware and software management across your organization. Purchase of a Pro motherboard entitles you to a copy of Control Center Express – a US$60
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS Secure Boot